Christmas is all about friends, family, food, dessert, and how can we forget gifts. People gift valuable gifts to their loved ones to show how much they adore that person.
You can put your own effort and love to gift your family and friends. Here are 10 easy homemade personalized Christmas gift ideas.
Christmas Personalized Photo Candles
You can gift a personalized photo candle to your loved one making it in 15 minutes with just a color copy of your photo and packing tape. Here is the instruction for making the candle.
- Pull off a piece of packing tape and tape it down across your photo. Make sure the tape completely covers the photo.
- Use a credit card to smooth the tape down. Go over the tape a couple of times to make sure it is well done.
- Cut out the photo and fully submerge the photo in a bowl of water and let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Take the photo out and peel the paper off the back. However, it may leave some white paper fibers which you can rub gently with your finger.
- When it looks completely clean, rest it face down on a towel allowing it to dry.
- When it’s completely dry, the tape will be sticky again, and you can smooth it down on the glass.
Christmas Homemade sugar scrub
Another homemade personalized Christmas gift is sugar scrub. This is also one of the amazing personalized gift ideas for your loved one. Here is the step to make sugar cubes at home.
For making sugar scrub you will need to melt and pour soap base, the fragrance of choice, Jojoba oil, sugar, knife, spoon, microwave-safe bowl for melting the soap, measuring cup, mixing bowl, food coloring, 1 glass baking dish.
- Chop up the soap base so that it will be easy to measure.
- Place it in a microwave-safe bowl, and microwave until the ingredients easily mix together. (Stir it in every 10 seconds)
- Then, pour a thin layer of sugar on the bottom of your glass baking dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix 1/2 cup of melted soap base, 1/2 cup of sugar, and 1 teaspoon of jojoba oil.
- You can add any food color as you want to make it colorful.
- Pour the sugar scrub mixture over the layer of sugar in the baking dish.
- Let it dry and harden for about 5 minutes.
- You can cut the soap to any shape you like.
Christmas Keepsake Photo Box
This is one of the nice ideas for homemade gifts for your loved ones for this Christmas. Here is the quick instruction for making a Keepsake Photo Box.
- Take an unfinished hinged wood box that’s about 5 inches long, 3.5 inches wide, and 2.5 inches tall.
- You will also need a sheet or two of white 12×12 cardstock, a paper trimmer, and wallet-sized photos.
- Cut the 12×12 cardstock into 3, 4-inch wide strips and make each strip at every 2 7/8 inches.
- Fold at each score, folding back and forth to get an accordion strip. Repeat until you have enough divisions to include all the photos you want to use.
- Now paste photos onto each section of the accordion photo strip and then attach a loop of ribbon to the center back of the top photo.
- You can also write stories and details on the back of the photo strip.
- Place folded photo strip inside the unfinished wood box.
Elf Mason Jar gift
This is one of the popular homemade personalized Christmas gifts for this season. It is a decorated mason jar filled with colorful candy inside it. Here are the things you will need to make Mason Jar gift.
- Cut a zig-zag pattern from cardstock or tags. You can cut it to any shape you like, however, make sure it is a bit wider than the mouth of the mason jar.
- Glue buttons to the jar. (You can decorate it as you want.)
- Print and cut out your tag. Cut a piece of twine about 2x as long as your mason jar and run it through your tag and bell. Tie to the mason jar.
- Fill it with the colorful candies and it is ready to gift for this Christmas.
Homemade peppermint milk bath
This is one of the easiest homemade personalized Christmas gift, and also a luxurious personalized gift. You will just need 2 cups whole powdered milk and 3-4 teaspoons peppermint tea.
- Combine ingredients in a container and whisk together until well mixed.
- Store milk bath in a cool dark place in a container for a day or two to saturate the milk with peppermint scent.
- You can pack it a cute container and wrap it with the ribbon.
You may also read- Stephanie Davis talks about her suicide attempt